Forum Discussion

Achisu
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Sep 24, 2024

When user goes through LB the server page has stripped information

I have created a pretty simple round robin load balancing for a user with three servers. As a part of this I also have DNS LB in place that sends the traffic to two VIPs that are connected to the three nodes in a pool I have created on my LTM F5. User accesses the LB DNS URL I provide via Https://<>.com > VIP > Pool > Nodes. There is a certificate applied to the clientssl and serverssl profiles attached to the VIPs. 

The user is able to get to their backend servers/nodes when going through the load balancer, but we are coming across an interesting issue. When the user goes through the F5 the server dashboard page they usually see is stripped of information on that dashboard. Typically, there would be tiles shown on the server dashboard, but it is just the basic UI and none of the tiles. 

When the user goes directly to their server, all the information/tiles are shown as normal. I have never experienced this problem before and am not sure how to prove out the F5 is causing the issue or how it is happening. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

*Attached file shows what I'm explaining. 

• Is there any kind of persistence in the pool?
    Have you tried with a single backend server only in the pool?
    Are any other profiles applied in the VS?