Forum Discussion

Man_Yau
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jun 19, 2024

Mdm server internal error

Hi All,

I have a F5 APM with End point Management Systems configured to make connection with microsoft intune to update the mdm complaince database in the F5. 

We have running this configuration for many years and since 14 feb, the F5 is not able to make connection to microsoft intune to update the mdm complaince database. in tthe GUI i see the following error message: "Mdm server internal error".

The hardware is running on version 15.1.8.2.

Has anyone the same issue or have solve the issue.

Thanks.

6 Replies

• Hi Sebastiansierra,

i have looked at the articles, thanks for that, but i'm receiving 500 error code seen in the logging.

i'm afraid both it is not applicable for me.

• Hi Man_Yau,

Could you share the logs from the APM, a 500 error is sent by the server, could you review the logs from the user in the Mdm, could you confirm the credentials or test with another user?

Man_Yau
        Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

Hi Sebastiaan,

This is only message i see in the logs: 019dffff:3: (null)::00000000: {} /Common/intune-test3: Error during updating device details: Mdm server internal error (Mdm internal server error for get all non compliant devices request: 500)

When F5 tries to login to Azure, we seen successful sign-in, the credentials looks correct. It's not the user tries to logon, it's the step before. F5 tries to logon to fetch compliance device status from intune.