So I've built a lab to test APM, and i seem to have a issue running up the login page.
So i've got the same visual policy as the example but when i load the page up the URL goes to a logout page with a errorcode=19
And the page never shows a login user and password page it goes straight to the below text.
Your session could not be established.
The browser can take cookies, so something else isn't quite right!
Any ideas on where i start to debug this please?
Interestingly i blamed the AD creds or config so i found the adtest cli comment, it doesn't like my passwords, and every time it runs it starts the config utility!
So what is the output of the adtest command. It should be something like this:
# adtest -t auth -h "10.23.92.253" -r "example.com" -A Administrator -W xxxxxx -u user1-w secret Test done: total tests: 1, success=1, failure=0 #
Also check the /var/log/ltm and /var/log/apm logs.
So my first mistake was a copy and paste error copying in the config # statement from the command prompt at the same time as the adtest text. so loading the config util!
Also I found it didn't like ! in my password. I changed this and I do get a success=1 from the output.
but i still get this page, and i can't see any errors in the log.