Forum Discussion

cgwin12
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Feb 03, 2023

list command in cli for all vips with a sip profile and an authentication profile

I am looking for a list command that displays all vips, across all partitions, that have a sip or an authentication profile.

I used a similar command that displays all vips, across all partitions, that do not have an asm profile. Is there a way to tweak the syntax of the command below to give me all vips with a sip profile or an authentication profile? I am open to running the command looking for just sip and another for just authentication.

Better yet, i'm rough on syntax, any suggestions on man pages or articles to get better with cli?

Below is the command I ran to find vips with no asm;

tmsh list ltm virtual /\*/* one-line | grep -v policies | cut -d' ' -f 3

1 Reply

• Hi, tweaking your command a little bit:

tmsh list ltm virtual /\*/* one-line | grep -v 'sip\|auth' | cut -d' ' -f 3

This is using the unix grep command to do a reverse lookup (ie. exluding lines including) sip or auth on the output of the list ltm command.

grep and cut are standard unix commands, you can find plenty of help resources or read their man page. list is a tmsh command and here is the quick reference for tmsh: https://clouddocs.f5.com/cli/tmsh-reference/latest/general/tmsh.html