Forum Discussion

7 Replies

• I am running version 11.5 but so far have not had luck finding out where that it at? Can you provide with the article or location of the feature?

• Hi there, this can be done by adding AD Query in your APM policy, When you add AD Query the very last option is what you want. I hope this helps.

• I seemed to of tried the change_password checkbox and that doesn't seem to work. Am I supposed to make more changes elsewhere?

• The above method works, in a limited way, as far as I can see. Here is the kb: https://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/solutions/public/15000/600/sol15676.html

What is required is that the user must first put in a correct AD username/password, THEN check the box. Process is: authenticate first> check box> new window> change password> authenticated to resources.

What if someone doesn't remember their password? Then your Sys Admin must give them a temporary password first!

Only issue I have found: It doesn't work with OTP users. They just get a constant loop to enter a new password.

The-messenger
      Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus

It's been a year, is there updated information. I have the same question RyanDM2 has, can we allow users to reset a forgotten password. Obviously there would have to be a process to identify the user wanting to change the password, email confirmation or something. Much more complicated but valuable.