Forum Discussion

THE_BLUE
Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus
Jun 19, 2020

White page with F5 ASM (blank page)

I have enable java script in my browser , but sometimes I'm receiving white page and when i check the developer tool the message says:

<noscript>Please enable JavaScript to view the page content.<br/>Your support ID is: 5524241599271179563.</noscript>

what is the root cause of this ? and how to solve it?

#ASM #application_delivery

5 Replies

• Two things you may want to check:

1) Is session Tracking, Awareness enable? If yes, turn them off.

If then after disabling the above, you still see white page, then check if you application is SPA. If so, then, enable SPA

2) enable SPA:

Security ›› Options : Application Security : Advanced Configuration : System Variables

Look for single_page_application

Enable it

Note: You must perform a 'tmsh restart sys service asm' for this change to take effect! If you are using a device group you must perform 'tmsh restart sys service asm' on all members of the device group for this change to take effect!

If you still see a white page, open a support case.

THE_BLUE

I have turn off session traffic , but the issue still.

what does single_page_application mean?

NAG

Hi,

ASM brolcked a request for sure. You can start you investigation by looking the Violation on the blocked request.

Nag

THE_BLUE

unfortunately , i could not found any logs related to that support IDs , even i have tried with real time support id but with no result

• Does this issue related to Default Persistence Profile if it set to cookies ?