Forum Discussion

Blue_whale
Icon for Cirrocumulus rankCirrocumulus
Oct 29, 2022

Troubleshooting steps for SSL VPN slowness issue (APM)

Hi Team ,

Can someone please share the troubleshooting steps to follow to identify and resolve SSL VPN slowness issues? 

Usecase : 

1.all users from one specific site is facing slowness issue .

2.only few users are facing slowness issue .

2 Replies

• Are those two different use cases?

If it is some users then it is probably local issues, not related to the SSLVPN. If it is all users (from one site i find odd, or do you mean one destination SSLVPN?) then there might something on the SSLVPN side which can be changed.

In any case I would involve F5 support. You will probably try some different settings and check on results, perhaps packet captures. F5 support can actually look into your system with you and determine all these things. Doing that via a forum like this gets complicated and possibly impossible to share confidential information.

Blue_whale
      Icon for Cirrocumulus rankCirrocumulus

Thanks for the reply ..Currently I am not facing any issue ..But I just wanted to know the troubleshooting approach in eacha case . 

1.all users from one specific site accessig one destination VPN is facing slowness issue .

2.only few users from one specific site accessig one destination VPN is facing slowness issue .