It seems connectiviy is not there. Are you able to GTM listner from your PC?
Try this to verify the conenctiviy.
nslookup www.abc.com GTMlistnet i.e nslookup www.google.com 10.10.10.10
Here 10.10.10.10 is GTM listner IP address. If this works then setup is good else check the GTM setup.
i used dump and found that the client send query to listener but gtm didnt send respond to client
the prt record work properly before upgrade from 14 to 17, maybe i have something issue and i opencase to support
Please provide more information,
1. As you told me about gtm nslookup and ptr work properyly that you mean you have another DNS server support this PRT record ?
2. If you have another DNS Server, You using GTM transfer this record from DNS Server ?
3. You using zone runner or not ?
4. You using DNSexpress or not ?
1. Before upgrade os, ptr record work properly, no change config on gtm
2.no, only dns zone runner with reverse record, i checked on gtm ptr /arpa and record still exist. I tried nslookup on gtm and ptr record resolved. But failed on client to listener
4. No, only zone runner