Forum Discussion

FlySky92_363001
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Sep 10, 2018

Lab environment HTTP access KO on management IP and VS IP / Cluster synchronization KO

I'm trying to build a lab environment on my windows machine with VMware Workstation with 2 BIGIP VE, 4 Vswitch : Management, External (for VS), Internal (for Servers) and HA. I tried to configure my BigIP's virtual interface Management by two different ways: When I configure it as a bridged interface: Ping ok and HTTP access OK And When I configure it as a Custom interface and joint it to the Management vSwitch already configured in VMmware network parameters: Ping OK, but HTTP access NOT OK. Do you have an idea about which configuration can cause this issue please? I had the same problem with the Virtual server IP once configured (ping ok, but HTTP access NOT OK) I tried to continue building my lab with the 1st configuration, but once my two BIG IP configured, impossible to synchronize two configuration, despite the 2 devices are in Active/Standby stat, the failover is well configured (the trust group is In synch), but impossible to synchronize the Device group and the stat is not all devices synced. Thanks in advance for your help.

5 Replies

Alb3
    Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus

Check your pc firewall and the version of the VMWare Workstation. I've some issue with the latest version, i use the 12.5.9.

• Still ko :( When the Network Adapter is in Bridged mode (PING & HTTP Access OK), but when i put it in Host Only mode, ping Ok but HTTP access not ok.