Forum Discussion

ManishT_383546
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Feb 12, 2019

I want to collect all the details of VIPs, iRules, Pool, etc (everthing) from LTMs and GTMs. How to achieve this efficiently?

I want to collect all the details of VIPs, iRules, Pool, etc (everthing) from LTMs and GTMs. How to achieve this efficiently? LTMs: VIPs, iRules, Pool, etc (everthing) GTMs: DNS, WideIPs, etc (everything)

7 Replies

• You can try to provision the AVR module, if your hardware capacity permits that and you have the license. It provides all the information in an easy manner. There may be other methods which would require you to download codes from codeshare and deply on your device.

ManishT_383546

Thanks Amy003. Actually I am planning to move LTM and GTM services to the cloud. In order to do that have to backup every running services details from both the devices in csv or any other format. Is it possible to collect every VIPs, Pools, DNS, etc details? Thanks!

• You can try to provision the AVR module, if your hardware capacity permits that and you have the license. It provides all the information in an easy manner. There may be other methods which would require you to download codes from codeshare and deply on your device.

ManishT_383546

Thanks Amy003. Actually I am planning to move LTM and GTM services to the cloud. In order to do that have to backup every running services details from both the devices in csv or any other format. Is it possible to collect every VIPs, Pools, DNS, etc details? Thanks!

ManishT_383546