Forum Discussion

cjunior_138458
Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus
May 18, 2017

GTM+LTM within route domain deployments

Hello folks, I'm facing a GTM implementation problem, taking the networks address within a route domain.

What do I need to do, to add BIG-IP to the list of servers into the data center, since the ip addresses is in a route domain?

I have made many attempts that until I could add, but the list of virtual server was not automatically populated, even I trying enable "expose-route-domains" option.

Also, I have no idea how to do add link control into data centers, since route domain 0 is not directly connected to that gateways. So, a link is always downed by monitor.

Can someone please tell me what to do? Have somebody experienced GTM+LTM when LTM in partitions and route domain? Unfortunately, I don't have experience in this scenario,

Thank you in advance

2 Replies

• Do I need to dedicate another vlan in the route domain 0 to get GTM all server objects? So, I did it and seems to be working, but sounds weird this approach, is it right? Plus, to links becomes UP, I append the routed domain address to server address list. I realy don't know what I'm doing here. :)

Help me, please.