one of the lasts steps in the upgrade guide to version 8.0.0 is to start a re-discover / re-imoport of the connected devices. I started this process 5 days ago and the status in the "Services" column of the "Devices" Tab is still on one of the following:
But there is no discover and/or import job running. Even manually re-discover a device does not get rid of the status. I tried rebooting both Big-IQs, switching between active/standby, but the status stays.
Only if you remove a device and add it back, the status will go back to normal. But this is no option for me due to the amount of devices.
So, since the F5 support was not able to even understand the problem or assign it to a technician that is even remotely close to my timezone, I ended up in deleting all devices and reimporting them.
But guess what, I just updated to 22.214.171.124 and tried a "bulk rediscover" as mentioned in the upgrade manual -> same effect. IT IS STUCK AGAIN. I luckily tried it with only 6 devices.
I am so tiered of this. I never encountered an upgrade of BIG-IQ without any major problems afterwards....