Forum Discussion

The-messenger
Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus
Mar 04, 2022

ASM, Exchange 2016 iApp and Attack Signatures

What are experiences trying to build an ASM policy for Exchange 2016?

Looking at what appears to be valid requests, I would need to disable 10-20 Attack Signature IDs.    Is there more information for OWA and Outlook Anywere web services?

4 Replies

• The ASM module in conjunction with the Exchange 2016 iApp and ASM attack signatures provides a comprehensive security solution for the Microsoft Exchange 2016 platform.

The-messenger
      Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus

Thanks,

I'm using the iapp.  Still I have many Attack Signatures that I'll need to disable before I can move to blocking mode.  

• Hi The-messenger,

the Exchange iApp has been deprecated and replaced with FAST.
    See K13422: F5-supported and F5-contributed iApp templates
    and also F5 Application Services Templates (FAST).

In AWAF (versions 13.x to 15.x) there is no specific Exchange 2016 Template available, but there is a template for Exchange version 2013 and later. See K08491971: Is there AWAF Policy template available for Outlook-2013.
    Also in AWAF 16.1 there is an Application Ready Template for Exchange 2016.

KR
    Daniel 

• The guarantee of the continuous service through the constant monitoring the status of the applications in each
    location.Reduction in latency issues by directing the user to the closest or fastest responding instance thereby
    improving the user experience, response times and productivity. Deployments of applications in active-active data centres to deliver highly available soultions. The optimal use of data centres (or the Cloud) depending on cost, response time, etc.

www.mykohlscharge.com