Forum Discussion

Seçkin
Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus
Mar 15, 2021
Solved

ASM Custom Block Page seems not working from GUI.

Hi everybody, we are trying to do differenrt custom blocking page on ASM but it seems to freeze when we are using custom one. I have tried custom html code in my lab and it works ok. Do you have any thoughts about this issue?

• Ok, this sounds like a bug. You should open a support case. There will probably be an error logged in a log file at the time you try to save the custom response, so include a QKView with the case.

5 Replies

eey0re
    Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus

What freezes - saving the custom response in the ASM Config Utility, or actually sending the response to the user when their request is blocked?

If it's the latter, are you loading other page elements in the custom HTML? What does the browser inspector show (F12 > Network tab)?

If the former, what is your ASM version? I would check some logs when you save the page, such as /var/log/asm, recently changed files in /var/log/ts, others recently changed log files.

Seçkin
      Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus

Hi, we can not upload or change the custom response page from GUI. GUI stuck when we save the new response page and takes so long time which is not usual.

eey0re
        Icon for Cirrostratus rankCirrostratus

Ok, this sounds like a bug. You should open a support case. There will probably be an error logged in a log file at the time you try to save the custom response, so include a QKView with the case.