Forum Discussion

Melanie_Christi
Historic F5 Account
Feb 08, 2011

MUST SEE! New FREE Self-Paced Technical Sales Accreditation Training for DELL

FREE Self-Paced on-line F5 Sales and Technical Accreditation Program for Dell! Discover the value F5 solutions bring to cloud, virtualization, and data center environments!

The attached datasheet PDF contains information and instructions on how to access the courses through F5 University. In case you are new to F5, there are more details (see below) on how to logon to the site.

Courses are available on-line and as downloadable files (this very handy for those of us who travel!). The exams are available on-line only.

Quote from our F5 Engineer Fred Johnson who has taken this training already. "This is an excellent set of technical sales courses on F5 BIG-IP, ARX and Enterprise Manager and it is a great refresher for those familiar w/ F5 already. You should take a look when you have a moment! I am probably biased but so far, I’ve taken the first three modules (Overview, TMOS and LTM) and have been completely blown away by the quality and content."

Here’s how to access:

Logon to the F5 web site https://login.f5.com/myaccount/index.jsp

Register for an account if you do not have one already.

Click on “F5 University” under Authenticated Sites

You will see the welcome screen for the F5 Technical Sales Accreditation program, click the “Learn More >>” button

The Training Catalog should appear and you will see the links to the course modules and exams.

Expand by clicking on “F5 Technical Sales Accreditation” if you do not see the list.

Dive in & LEARN!!!

Note: Requires Adobe Flash Player to be installed on your system

Let me know if you have any questions and/or feedback.

1 Reply

• Thank you for the insight Melanie. However, I logged into F5 University, and don't see a welcome screen for the Tech Sales Accreditation program, and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.