Kind of level of information logged for LTM events for HTTP, HTTP Compression, IP, SSL
Hi every one 🙂
I am working on a F5 bigIP cluster where there is LTM module configured with the following level of logging:
HTTP - log.http.level : Error
HTTP Compression - log.deflate.level : Error
IP - log.ip.level : Warning
Layer 4 - log.layer4.level : Notice
MCP - log.mcpd.level : Notice
Network - log.net.level : Warning
iRules - log.rules.level : informational
SSL - log.ssl.level : warning
Traffic Management OS - log.tmm.level : notice
I would like to change the level of logging of theese protocoles in order to get the following logs:
- Log all the requets on the Virtual IPs (VIP) on the BIGIP
- Log each public IP address that reach a VIP, and get this IP and the IP of the VIP.
- Log all the HTTP requests
- Log all the URLs and URIs.
- To know the VS that received the request for any public IP address
- About the SSL level of logging, do you know some kind of precious logs to have, please?
In order to get that, I can configure the informational level (Type of levels of logging: https://my.f5.com/manage/s/article/K5532) but as the BIGIP I am working on make the loadbaling to a huge number of web applications, I am afraid to overload the physical resources of the BIGIP.
Tha's is why I would like to know if some people know wich lovele of log can give me the kind lof logs described above.
Thank you very much and in advance for your precious help.
Excellent day to all.