Forum Discussion

Teddy_Brewski
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Apr 20, 2022
Solved

Webtop and icons

Hello,

Sorry for a probably obvious question, but I can't seem to find a solution.

I'm trying to customize icons for various links in webtop (running BIG-IP 13.1.3.6 Build 0.0.4 Point Release 6). Everything works fine if the browser language is set to en-us or en, however for any other languages (such as fr or de) all icons change back to the default one (gray circle).

Could it be due to a relatively old version of our F5 or there is a way to fix it?

Thank you.webtop

• Hi Teddy

Navigate to Access > Profiles/Policies > Customization > General

Select the object for which you want to change the icon (App Tunnel, Portal Access, etc.)

If you want the same icon for all languages, ensure that "Apply changes to all locales" is selected, otherwise choose the language where the icon is to be shown then Save and Apply Access Policy.

Hope this helps.

2 Replies

• Hi,

I've never had to do any other language than English (en) but inside the policy there is a section where you select the languages you want to support. Are all of the languages you are testing against there?

• Hi Teddy

Navigate to Access > Profiles/Policies > Customization > General

Select the object for which you want to change the icon (App Tunnel, Portal Access, etc.)

If you want the same icon for all languages, ensure that "Apply changes to all locales" is selected, otherwise choose the language where the icon is to be shown then Save and Apply Access Policy.

Hope this helps.