curl -kvv https://activate.f5.com
* About to connect() to activate.f5.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying 126.96.36.199...
* Connected to activate.f5.com (188.8.131.52) port 443 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* NSS error -5961 (PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR)
* TCP connection reset by peer
* Closing connection 0
curl: (35) TCP connection reset by peer
any ideas why we are seeing this error ?
telnet activate.f5.com 443
Connected to activate.f5.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.
ping to fqdn works , telnet to fqdn on port 443 works.
trying from an centos server