Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service port range

Nanda_Kumar_676
Nimbostratus
Nimbostratus
Hello,

I am new to F5 and all these days I was just creating VIP and Pool however now I have been asked to create a pool including pool members with a range of service ports. Dose any one know how to configure pool members with a range of service port. My BIG IP Version : BIG-IP 9.1.1 Build 54.6.
2 REPLIES 2

Jeff_Knights_44
Nimbostratus
Nimbostratus

would this syntax be correct for the 11.2.1 release?

would it be possible to put the ports in a data list and then select for passage by the variable for that data list?

nitass
F5 Employee
F5 Employee
would this syntax be correct for the 11.2.1 release?i believe so.

would it be possible to put the ports in a data list and then select for passage by the variable for that data list?i think you may use class command.

e.g.

[root@ve11a:Active:Changes Pending] config tmsh list ltm data-group internal portrange ltm data-group internal portrange { records { end { data 2000 } start { data 1000 } } type string } [root@ve11a:Active:Changes Pending] config tmsh list ltm rule myrule ltm rule myrule { when RULE_INIT { log local0. "\[class match -value start equals portrange\] = [class match -value start equals portrange]" log local0. "\[class match -value end equals portrange\] = [class match -value end equals portrange]" } } [root@ve11a:Active:Changes Pending] config tail /var/log/ltm May 23 08:33:46 ve11a info tmm1[8163]: Rule /Common/myrule : [class match -value start equals portrange] = 1000 May 23 08:33:46 ve11a info tmm1[8163]: Rule /Common/myrule : [class match -value end equals portrange] = 2000