Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewrite shortname in response

Squeak
Cirrus
Cirrus

Hi,

I´ve a site behind an apm, "www.company.com". The site have links that contains shortnames "asd" and I need to add the domain part to the shortname in the http response, like this "asd.company.com". I tried to write an irule but it looks like that the APM aren´t compatible with the stream profile.

Is it possible to fix this?

when HTTP_REQUEST { #Disable the stream filter for requests STREAM::disable #Remove this header to prevent server from compression response HTTP::header remove Accept-Encoding } when HTTP_RESPONSE { set internal_host "asd" set external_host "asd.company.com" #Rewrite the Location header for redirects if { [HTTP::header exists Location] }{ HTTP::header replace Location [string map "$internal_host $external_host" [HTTP::header Location]] } #Rewrite the response content using a stream profile if it is text if { [HTTP::header Content-Type] contains "text" } { #Set the stream expression with the find/replace strings STREAM::expression "@$internal_host@$external_host@" #Enable the stream filter STREAM::enable } }
1 REPLY 1

Hi  ,

I dont think its possible. APM with Stream profile. You can try this though - VS behind VS.

Put your APM on VS1 and let that pass the traffic to another VS2, in VS2 you can apply your stream profile & do your required changes.

Please test and update us if possible.