Forum Discussion

Emilio_Torres_2
Historic F5 Account
Jul 10, 2010

Plug-in for Grid Control v11.1.0.1.0 and TMOS 10.2

Hi to all, someone knows if the plugin for Grid control v11.1.0.1.0 for TMOS 10.2 will be published for download soon? thanks in advance

4 Replies

Ron_Carovano_75
    Historic F5 Account
    Posted By Emilio Torres on 07/09/2010 05:20 PM

Hi to all, someone knows if the plugin for Grid control v11.1.0.1.0 for TMOS 10.2 will be published for download soon? thanks in advance

Hi Emilio,

The plug-in has been validated by Oracle for compatibility with Grid Control 11.

http://www.oracle.com/partners/en/datasheet-local-traffic-072174.pdf?ssSourceSiteId=ocomen

And, it works for TMOS 10.2.

Ron

Emilio_Torres_2
    Historic F5 Account
    Hi Ron, the oracle support team said that the plugin is not certified to works in grid control v11, the document suggested said that the plugin was test using TMOS v10 and Grid Control 11.1, there is a plugin for TMOS 10.2?

Best Regards,

Emilio
    Ron_Carovano_75
    Historic F5 Account
    Hi Emilio,

It sounds like we need to get the Oracle Support Team correct information. Would you be able to e-mail me the correspodence you have been having with Oracle Support? I can then loop-in the right people with the Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g team to get this straightened out. My e-mail address is r.carovano@f5.com

FYI, the plug-in is forward compatible with TMOS 10.2, so you should have no issues using it as is.

Ron