Forum Discussion

Graeme_33781
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Apr 18, 2008

osx help please

Apologies in advance if:

1. This is not the right place to be asking this question

2. If this is a dumb question!

My company uses firepass, and I recently got setup for VPN access. I am the only person on a mac, and I can't seem to get it to work. When I try to login I get a browser popup that asks me to install "Network Access for the first time". I download a package "SSLVpn.pkg" and install it. Installation seems to work with no errors. However, when I try to login again, I still get the "Installing Network Access for the first time" (have rebooted the machine) and get prompted to download and install the same package!

Could someone please either point me to an installation guide or give me a hand here.

Thanks

Graeme

BTW I have tried this in camino, safari and firefox...

1 Reply

Colin_Walker_12
    Historic F5 Account
    This sounds like a case best handled by Technical Support. DevCentral is intended for coding and customization assistance, not day to day break-fix type solutions. Our support group is far better suited for this kind of thing, and will be able to assist you better to get you up and running as soon as possible.

You can contact them here: Click here

There's also a solution that talks about Mac support on the FirePass here - Click here - Note that for full Mac support you need to be running 5.5/6.0 or newer, depending on which branch you're running, maintenance or release.

Hope this helps,

Colin