Forum Discussion

Yossi_100623
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Aug 20, 2013

irule with two subsets of sideband connection - one works fine the other failed

Hello forum,

I have an irule that contains 2 subset of of sideband connection procedure, origianlly replaced http authentication which does not work in route domain enviroment (works only in common route domain).

The 1st sideband connection (called sms_session" ) is used to send OTP to end user via sms broker - thats works fine.

The 2nd sideband connection (called enc_id" ) is used for sending encrypted username for autherization service - that's fails.

Both works in route domain 5 in my Viprion configuration.

The error that i get in CLI is as follows:

"Aug 4 19:26:35 slot3/vip_bareket err tmm3[13801]: 01220001:3: TCL error: /REMOTE.KISHURIM/fixed_mnbs_rule - Command must start with connect.invalid connection handle (line 1) invoked from within "connect info -idle -status $conn" ("enc_id" arm line 14) invoked from within "switch -glob [ACCESS::policy agent_id] { "otp" { set otppw [string r...""

Any Idea - why it works for one and not for other.

Regards,

Yossi Mor

5 Replies

• Did you close the first sideband channel before opening the next? Otherwise, I don't think your connect string is correct. Can you post the complete iRule?

• HI Kevin,

Thanks for your quick response.

Is there a way to attach a file since i get limitation when pasting the irule here.

Regards,

Yossi

• I am sorry,

How do i send private message ?

I am new to this forum.

Yossi

• Go to your messages Center, click "Compose a New Message", type my user name, subject, your message, and then send.