Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable/remove the persistence of a specific VIP with AS3 declaration

Mattews
Cirrus
Cirrus

Hi,

I use Ansible to send declarations to my LB via API, I saw that when you configure a service, by default it adds a persistence method, I found the way for configuring an application without the persistence using POST method with ADD operation, here an example:

[   {     "op": "add",     "path": "/Tenant/Application",     "value": {       "class": "Application",       "template": "generic",       "vip_name": {         "class": "Service_TCP",         "virtualPort": 2222,         "virtualAddresses": [           "10.5.8.10"         ],         "pool": "web_poolnew",         "persistenceMethods": [],         "snat": "auto"       },       "web_poolnew": {         "class": "Pool",          "monitors": [           "http"         ],         "members": [{           "servicePort": 80,           "serverAddresses": [             "10.3.2.1",             "10.3.2.2"           ]         }]       }     }   } ]

But if I need to modify an application already configured and for example I need to remove the persistence method, which is the correct declaration? I tried this but it's not correct:

[{"op": "remove", "path": "/tenant/Application/virtualservername/pool/persistenceMethods" }]

What you suggest to me?

Thanks,

Matteo

0 REPLIES 0