Forum Discussion

MiguelBain12
Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus
Apr 29, 2022

F5 APM portal access with AppDYnamics Fail

Hi community, i have the problem at the configured a portal access with application AppDynamics, somebody have the same problem with this deployment?, on the inspector of the web browser dont show nothing and the main path is /controller/#/, i think that it symbol # is the problem.

1 Reply

Ruby69
    Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

MiguelBain12 wrote: DNA HRBlock

Hi community, i have the problem at the configured a portal access with application AppDynamics, somebody have the same problem with this deployment?, on the inspector of the web browser dont show nothing and the main path is /controller/#/, i think that it symbol # is the problem.

Portal access allows end users access to internal web applications with a web browser from outside the network. With portal access, the BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager® communicates with back-end servers, and rewrites links in application web pages so that further requests from the client browser are directed back to the Access Policy Manager server. With portal access, the client computer requires no specialized client software other than a web browser.