Forum Discussion

komenansc
Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus
May 23, 2023
Solved

F5 101 EXAM Voucher

Hi guys,

I am actively looking for vouchers for the 101 exam, but despite my extensive googling throughout the day, I have not found any concrete solutions. So I am hoping to get your help in finding a way to get these vouchers. Thank you in advance.

Paulius
    May 24, 2023

komenansc Sadly each company has a different process. You might need to discuss this with your management to see if they might have a specific process to follow. You could also call F5 and see if someone can assist you as well.

4 Replies

• komenansc The only circumstances that I have seen someone receive a testing voucher are the following.

1. Your employer reimburses you for passing certifications.
    2. You have a partnership with F5 and they provided one to you.
    3. You have completed and passed an F5 training class and received one.

I'm sure other situtations exist where you can receive a voucher but those are the only ones that I am familiar with.

• Thank you for your answer, I understand it perfectly. As I am employed by an F5 partner company, could you tell me the procedure to follow to apply?

thanks in advance

Paulius
      Icon for MVP rankMVP

komenansc Sadly each company has a different process. You might need to discuss this with your management to see if they might have a specific process to follow. You could also call F5 and see if someone can assist you as well.