Forum Discussion

小白
Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus
Mar 03, 2022

crsf Incorrect interception

After I have configured crsf protection and my attack is intercepted, why will my normal operation be intercepted, and the normal access of other devices under the same LAN is also intercepted. I think this is a problem. In addition, I want to ask whether ASM has a list of blocked IP (not a manually configured blacklist)

9 Replies

• Hello,

With the limited information we have on your configuration, it's hard to help you.

Anyhow, an ASM policy and related configuration is only taking effect on the virtual servers it is applied on.

So if it is having side effect on pool member outside of the one you wish, it is probably they are embedded on a virtual server you affect the configuration to. In that case, you could use the LTM policies to refine the URL and then pool member that are affected by the ASM policy.

Cheers

Sam

小白

Not so. I mean, after my computer IP attacks this vs, other computer IP's normal access to this vs is also blocked. Why is this

SamCo

Ok, I realize i did not understand you were speaking about client sharing the same subnet, not servers.

From my understanding, the CSRF blocking you configured is matching normal application trafic. It's hard to explain why without more detail on your configuration and application.

Cheers,

Sam