Forum Discussion

Steve_Schaub_35
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Apr 17, 2018

Citrix Receiver SSON and F5 iApp not working

Has anyone successfully gotten SSON with Citrix Receiver to work through the F5?

I am running XenApp 7.13 and Storefront 3.9. F5 version 12.2 and Citrix iApp template v2.4.3.

Both internal and external access to our Citrix webtop is through our F5s and I for the life of me cannot get SSON to work. Currently, I am using a test site separate from our production environment where the F5 does NOT replace the Storefront servers. Reason being that I like that the Storefront page is much more/easier for customization than the F5 webtop... and I eventually want to integrate SAML.

I go through the iApp settings and the webtop works fine.. I can launch apps there with no problems. However, when configuring the Receiver, SSON doesn't work. I enter the URL and prompted for credentials (once) and it populates my apps. When I exit Receiver (or reboot) and reopen it, I get a 'cannot complete this request' error.

I've tinkered with the Access Policy and other Storefront settings per other posts on these message boards with no success. Has anyone gotten Receiver SSON to work with the F5 iApp reliably?

No RepliesBe the first to reply