My internal lab dc server has the domain "test.internal".
Here is my LDAP auth config, the connection is good and I see the groups showing up.
Then I am using the LDAP auth agent, and the searchDN is same as base DN but I think something in the search Filter doesn't work.
I have tried "sAMAccountName" in the SF and it still fails. I have added the APM log errors below as well.
APM session errors
/Common/ldap-xxx-demo:Common:a97a9d8d: LDAP module: ldap_simple_bind_s() successful, dn: CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=test,DC=internal /Common/ldap-xxx-demo:Common:a97a9d8d: LDAP Module: Failed to make ldap_search in '' with filter '' and scope '2'. Protocol error. /Common/ldap-xxx-demo:Common:a97a9d8d: LDAP agent: Auth (logon attempt:0): authenticate with 'bob' failed
Solved! Go to Solution.