So, here’s the HTTPS/SSL/TLS iRule Event Order - let me know what’s wrong.
Updated to v5 (30/04/2014) below: Added HTTP::disable and HTTP::enable command detail, information on persistence and SSL::renegotiate, SSL::profile, SSL::respond and HTTP::respond command detail. Added some events and fixed the WA/AAM stuff.
Updated to v6 - June 2014. Added XML profile and event, other minor corrections.
Updated to v7 September 2014. Reordered some server side events, added further notes.
Thank you, it’s appreciated, it’s amazing how little feedback these things get, good or bad.
Regarding CACHE_RESPONSE I would expect the next event to be CLIENT_DATA, as you say, if Keepalive is enabled. I should probably add an arrow (with some text) for that and move CACHE_RESPONSE as it kind of looks like the next event is client closed.
I’ll get an update in but it’ll have to wait till Monday. Thanks again.
Updated to v4 (29/04/2014) below: Added HTTP::disable and HTTP::enable command detail, information on persistence and SSL::renegotiate, SSL::profile, SSL::respond and HTTP::respond command detail.
Hi Jason. This answer was buried in “More Answers” and not easily available. I’ve marked it as “Selected as best” so now the results are surfaced to the top of the list of replies. Download the image and you can expand it for a great detailed view.