Hello, DevCentral! New F5 DevCentral member saying hi (DevOps)

Hey guys, I’d like to introduce myself as a new F5 DevCentral team member and to say I’m very happy to be part of this outstanding community.

I’ve been working for F5 (based in the UK) for over 4 years and mostly for our Engineering department where I gained experience with a variety of technology: SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTP/2, OSPF/BGP, Cloud and DevOps.

I’m specifically more focused on DevOps content here so feel free to let me know if there is any topic you’d like to be covered or any ideas suggestion.

Also, don’t hesitate to reach out to me ! :slight_smile:

Cheers. Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo,

welcome to DevCentral! Enjoy the show… :smiley:

Note: Don’t forget to spent your lovely MVPs lots of beer during upcomming MVP summit(s)… :wink:

Cheers, Kai

welcome, Rodrigo, though a tad late… :slight_smile:

Hi Rodrigo,

welcome it’s nice to see you here!!!