fetch connection statistics of pool member from f5 python sdk

is there a f5 python sdk collection/resource to get the connection statistics of pool member? which class we need to use to fetch statistics of pool member

I am assuming that you are talking about iControl SOAP. You can use this function:

@msandeep

I and you have the same problem,I don’t find the python class in github.

Now you find it?

Thanks D.Luo

Please refer to F5 Python SDK Documentation for the iControl REST Python interface documentation.

The sample code below is not optimal but does something similar to tmsh show ltm pool members.

from f5.bigip import ManagementRoot

mgmt = ManagementRoot('192.168.0.10', 'admin', 'admin')
pool = mgmt.tm.ltm.pools.pool.load(name='CentOS-all-80', partition='Common')

members = pool.members_s.get_collection()
for member in members:
    stat = member.stats.load().raw
    url1 = stat['selfLink']
    url_nover = url1.split('?')[0]          remove the 'ver=x.x.x'
    url_dirs = url_nover.split('/')         break into path segments
    url_dirs.insert(-2, url_dirs[-2])       add extra object
    url2 = '/'.join(url_dirs)
    print url2
    nestedStatsEntries = stat['entries'][url2]['nestedStats']['entries']
    for key, value in nestedStatsEntries.iteritems():
        print '\t{} = {}'.format(key, value)