Protecting Your Native Mobile Apps with F5 XC Mobile App Shield
Mobile App Shield is a security technology that integrates directly into mobile applications to provide proactive security against a wide range of attacks, such as tampering, debugging, code injection, code modification and stealing of data from the app. Mobile App Shield is delivered in separate packages for iOS and for Android. Shielding an app with Mobile App Shield is an automated process.
F5 Distribtued Cloud (XC) Mobile App Shield contains multiple security features to counter threats found in the Android and iOS eco-system, and are outlined further below.
In this Product Demonstration we'll be showcasing Mobile App SHIELD with a product demonstration of how to both integrate SHIELD while also highlighting the protection it provides
Mobile App Shield represents an advanced security technology seamlessly embedded within mobile applications, offering proactive protection against a diverse array of threats and is easily coupled with XC Bot Defense for comprehensive Mobile App Protection for both Android and iOS.
- Bot Defense for Mobile Apps in XC WAAP Part 1: The Bot Defense Mobile SDK
- F5 Bot Defense Solutions
- F5 Fraud Solutions
- F5 Authentication Intelligence
- The OWASP Automated Threats Project
- OWASP Automated Threats - CAPTCHA Defeat (OAT-009)
- OWASP Automated Threats - Credential Stuffing (OAT-008)
- OWASP Automated Threats - OAT-001 Carding
- Operationlizing Online Fraud Detection, Prevention, and Response
- How Attacks Evolve From Bots to Fraud Part: 1
- How Attacks Evolve From Bots to Fraud Part: 2
- F5 Distributed Cloud Bot Defense (Overview and Demo)