Forum Discussion

RobM_110093
Historic F5 Account
Jan 12, 2011

Welcome to the Dell/F5 Solutions Community on DevCentral!

The Dell/F5 Team welcomes you to our Dell/F5 Community on DevCentral!

It's our goal to provide you with a community where you can:

* Get the latest information regarding Dell/F5 joint solutions with key partners like Microsoft, Oracle, VMware, and others.

* Find answers to your questions about these solutions

* Obtain technical information and best practices

* Stay updated on joint publications, communications, and everything Dell/F5

The Community is monitored by members of F5's Dell-F5 Team, which is responsible for managing the relationship between F5 and Dell. Dell is F5's largest channel partner, and we have several team members that are able to assist for anything you need. You'll probably see them around the site pretty often. If you need to get in touch with any of us, just let us know. For example -- my name is Rob Miller, and I'm the primary moderator. I handle Dell's Large Enterprise segment in North America.

So, enough about us -- what about you? We're lookng forward to seeing you participating in our activities, events, and forum discussions. Please be sure to set up your alerts so that you're automatically notified when discussion topics are updated that are important to you.

And if you're new to DevCentral, be sure to explore aroud some. Check out the other communities we have here and sign up for any of those that might interest you as well.

Again, it's my pleasure to welcome you to our Community. Plug in, get involved, and let's have some fun along the way!

No RepliesBe the first to reply