Hi DevCentral community!
1) - I have configured an ASM Policy, on V12.1.2, where DoS protection is disabled, CSRF Protection is disabled and Web Scraping is disabled (this is not decided by me, it's a money thing between boss-client).
2) - Since the ASM was enabled in blocking mode, after 21 days of learning period, a pop-up appears when users try to edit Documents from SharePoint:
The URL is https://XXX/TSPD/.....
Even I read this I'm not sure 100% sure why is happening this issue. Seems, per this question that even if everything is off, challenge can be set. I'm not sure how to solve it, this is what I understood that I have to do:
- Whiteliste on a LTM policy the resource path (disable the ASM)
- Whitelist on a LTM policy /TSPD/ and /TSbd/ path (disable the ASM)
- Disable the caching of dynamic pages by injecting 'Cache-Control: no-cache'
Thanks for your time and your help!