Forum Discussion

Dathi
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Sep 30, 2020

APM SAML CITRIX Stroefront

Using APM as SAML SP with external Idp connector ADFS.

Followed this article https://devcentral.f5.com/s/articles/citrix-federated-authentication-service-integration-with-apm-24489:

F5 is passing the logonpage to ADFS but not able to pass SSO to Storefront.

APM logs show " Could not find SSO username, check SSO credential mapping agent.

24 Replies

• Hi Dathi,

Did you manage to pass SSO to Storefront?

I think, we have to send "session.saml.last.nameIDValue" to STF but I don't know if we have to send it via HTTP Header or POST.

Thanks, best regards.

• I was wondering the same thing. We've run into the same issue.

Thanks.

boneyard
      Icon for MVP rankMVP

exactly the same?

what have you already tried?

do you have any experience with SSO from APM?

• Looking for assistance on this as well. We are currently testing AzureAD SAML to our APM (which works) but now we would like to login to our citrix enviornment. doesnt matter if it is f5 webtop or storefront. I have even setup FAS (which works internally). I just cannot figure out how to authenticate to our CItrix environment. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Dathi
    Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

I opened a ticket with Citrix and they claim that F5 as SAML idp will not work with storefront. But I am still not convinced. There may be other people who might have got it working.

Rob_Young
      Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus

Citrix doesnt actually support F5 APM and have stated for years that it is an unsupported configuration so you won't get help from that side.

Let me know if you make any progress.  I am currently in the same boat.  It would be nice if F5 came out with a guide on this config.