Forum Discussion

Jonathancert
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Feb 07, 2020
Solved

Web Acceleration Profile

Can you create a Web Acceleration profile on the BIG-IP LTM? Customer has requested implementation, I read https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K14903 but it reads like you need AAM for this feature. I've been trying to locate the procedure on doing this on the LTM.

Jonathan,

• Hi Jonathan,

Which software version are you running? I checked one of my lab devices running v14.1.2.3 and I am able to see the web acceleration profiles in the GUI under Acceleration ›› Profiles : Web Acceleration. That is with only ASM and LTM provisioned. I do not have AAM provisioned though it is licensed.

I checked one other lab device as well (running v12.1.2 HF2) and it looks like the web acceleration profiles are in the same place in the GUI in that version.

Please feel free to check that location and let me know what you find.

-Nathan F.

2 Replies

• Hi Jonathan,

Which software version are you running? I checked one of my lab devices running v14.1.2.3 and I am able to see the web acceleration profiles in the GUI under Acceleration ›› Profiles : Web Acceleration. That is with only ASM and LTM provisioned. I do not have AAM provisioned though it is licensed.

I checked one other lab device as well (running v12.1.2 HF2) and it looks like the web acceleration profiles are in the same place in the GUI in that version.

Please feel free to check that location and let me know what you find.

-Nathan F.

Jonathancert
      Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

Wow, that was was easy to find. SMH, Thanks. We are running v14. You have any advice or guidance on cache settings?

-----------------------------------------------------

Sys::Software Status

Volume Product  Version   Build Active  Status

-----------------------------------------------------

HD1.1  BIG-IP 13.1.1.2   0.0.4   no complete

HD1.2  BIG-IP  13.1.0 0.0.1868   no complete

HD1.3  BIG-IP  14.1.2  0.0.37   yes complete

Jonathan,