As such there is no documentation available but you can follow few recommendations .
* Always check cpu, memory, process, orphans object etc.and take actions.
* Clear the unwanted file i.e ucs, qkview, asmqkview, .pcap etc. from /var/tmp or wherever you kept it.
* Remove asm audit/history file which is no used.
* Failover active node every Months or alternate months.
* Update signature(ASM), firmware if require.
* add if anything missed.
Yes, there are several important items you should include in your preventive maintenance checklist for F5 LTM devices. Here are some suggestions:
Check for software updates: Ensure that the F5 LTM device is running on the latest software version, and install any necessary patches or updates.
Verify system logs: Check the system logs for any unusual events or errors that could indicate a problem with the device.
Check disk space: Monitor the available disk space on the device, and take action if it is running low.
Verify SSL/TLS certificates: Check the SSL/TLS certificates installed on the device, and renew or replace any that are expiring soon.
Test network connectivity: Test the network connectivity between the F5 LTM device and other devices on the network to ensure that traffic is flowing smoothly.
Verify hardware health: Check the hardware health of the device, including the power supply, fans, and temperature sensors.
Review security policies: Review the security policies configured on the F5 LTM device, and update them as necessary to ensure that they are providing adequate protection