Forum Discussion

BKS_373938
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Dec 05, 2018

F5 LTM upgrade question

F5 LTM upgrade question. We have scheduled the upgrade of our F5 2000s. The current version is 11.5.4 and would like to upgrade to 13.1.1.2. The issue is the device went out of support a week back. I was able to reactivate the license and the service check date is the last valid F5 support date (20/11/18). Is it possible to go ahead with the upgrade? Will I come across any issues if I go ahead with the upgarde because the device is not under support?

5 Replies

• Hi,

Please renew your support contract before upgrading the device to 13.1.1.2. You will not get a vendor support if you see any issues during the upgrade activity.

BKS_373938

Understand if there is any issue we won't get the support, but my question is could the upgrade go ahead if we are ready to take the risk...? is the support necessary to do the upgrade?

• Hi,

Please renew your support contract before upgrading the device to 13.1.1.2. You will not get a vendor support if you see any issues during the upgrade activity.

BKS_373938

Understand if there is any issue we won't get the support, but my question is could the upgrade go ahead if we are ready to take the risk...? is the support necessary to do the upgrade?