Forum Discussion

CGI
Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus
Nov 12, 2020

Bigip APM 15.1 and Vmware View 7.12 and session collaboration.

Hi we have a setup with Bigip Using APM/LTM 15.1 and publishing Vmware view 7.12 using the iapp 1.59, but we are having a problem getting session collaboration/sharing to work. If we connect to to the view platform without using APM the session collaboration/sharing works, but when using the APM the session collaboration/sharing icon does not appear. In the deployment guide i cannot find any reference to the session collaboration/session sharing function ( its been in the product at least 2 years ). Anyone have any feedback regarding this ?

Just as extra information i do have a support case for this problem but i am getting no where fast and its taking a long time, the problem from a support perspective is that this is a new installation and they would prefer for me to go via consulting services. My reasoning is that there is deployment guide and iapp for the product, it just has no information how this function is resolved.

/Craig

1 Reply

CGI
    Icon for Altostratus rankAltostratus

Managed to get a answer to this apparently its a limitation in the release and needs to be developed, this due in part to that VMware released a new version of Horizon after F5 had completed the latest version of the iapp.

If you like me need this function to work via APM take contact with your account manager and require that this is escalated.

/Craig