Forum Discussion

doug_25397
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Oct 01, 2012

APM and IRules

Greetings,

I currently have a vdi setup with citrix on the backend with a f5 apm/ltm in the front to do access policy management. Under citrix web interface there is a logout button that goes to loggedout.aspx. Which I have in the policy as the log out uri so it terminates the session as soon as something clicks the logout button. However there is also a auto log out setup that autologs the user out of the gui which goes to loggedout.aspx?sessionid=xxx. The section in the apm policy sees that as loggedout.aspx so it kills the sesion even if its a auto log out feature. We dont want that as the user can still be doing things. We only want the session killed if its specific to loggedout.aspx and not loggedout.aspx?sessionid=xxx. F5 said that this can be done in an irule which I'm trying to do but I dont think I have it right as it doesn't even allow me to submit the irule through the gui. Any help would be appreciated it.

To summarize the top. I only want the session killed if it matches exactly to loggedout.aspx not if for example its loggedout.aspx?sessionid=xxx. The irule is below. Thanks

Check for Logout URI and remove session then set redirect flag

log local0. "APM TEST: [HTTP::uri]"

if { [HTTP::uri] ends_with "/Citrix/XenApp/auth/loggedout.aspx”} {

ACCESS::respond 302 location "https://citrix.domain.com/my.policy"

ACCESS::session remove

}

}

No RepliesBe the first to reply