Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of agility 2015 labs?

The Three Amigos. I loved that movie when I was a kid. There’s one exchange between El Guapo & Jefe that just makes me laugh so hard every time I think about it:

Jefe: I have put many beautiful pinatas in the storeroom, each of them filled with little suprises. 
El Guapo: Many pinatas? 
Jefe: Oh yes, many! 
El Guapo: Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas? 
Jefe: A what? 
El Guapo: A *plethora*. 
Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora. 
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora? 
Jefe: Why, El Guapo? 
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora. 
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

I’m laughing now as I write this article. But I’ll keep it together I promise.

Plethora. Not a word I hear a lot, but I like it. Especially with a Spanglish accent. And that’s exactly what we have with this year’s abundant crop of labs from Agility: a plethora. Below, you will find links to all the labs from Agility that were available during the event. The lab environments are no longer available, but with a little ingenuity and elbow grease, you can get most of the environments set up in your own labs and work through material at your pace. F5’s sales engineering teams worked incredibly hard to prepare these labs for the agility event and now for you, the community. We hope you enjoy it, learn a lot, and make sure you hug your FSE’s neck next time you see him or her.

AFM Courses

APM/SWG Courses

ASM Courses

BIG-IQ Courses

DNS Courses

iRules Courses

Miscellaneous Courses

Published Oct 01, 2015
Version 1.0

Was this article helpful?