Introducing a New Live Stream Show, "At The Edge"!

First off, I'm very excited to be joining the DevCentral team. If you missed it last Thursday, I was introduced as a new host and will be working alongside Jason Rahm and John Wagnon. It's an honor and I look forward to serving the F5 Community. You'll get to know me further over time as I'll be rotating in as a co-host on our DevCentral Connects live stream every Thursday.

Just as DevCentral changes, application architectures are changing, too, and the underlying infrastructure must keep up. Edge computing is the next infrastructure revolution that will allow for virtually unlimited architectures.

We're introducing "At The Edge" as a new show that sets out to demystify edge computing for the F5 community as well as open up discussions for all of the supporting topics such as modern application architecture, automation, and how this all affects business outcomes.

We start Tuesday, October 5th at 9:30am Pacific Time. My first guest will be Eric Chen , Solutions Architect with F5 and we'll be talking all about multi-cloud networking and the benefits it provides.

Look for this new show, streaming the first Tuesday of every month and on YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

Published Sep 30, 2021
Version 1.0

Was this article helpful?