April 5, 2021————————————————————————————————————
- DevCentral search (Early/Mid February) now includes Threat Research results in context. Opening a result under Threat Research tab will take the user to the record on https://www.f5.com/labs
- DevCentral Search (Apr 5th) now includes content from other sites on the internet including ServerFault(F5 tag) and YouTube/devcentral
- there are some pending issues with redirects escalated through our SaaS vendor.
- long-term domain inconsistencies between prod/lowers being worked on are root-cause of several behavior problems including attaching images to Questions.
-----Coming Next **
- Modifications to the flow of Questions pages designed for speed increases and increased browsing/discoverability capabilities
January 2021 A————————————————————————————————————
- DevCentral Search now includes Support results in context. Opening a Support article under the support tab will directly open that content on the source page.
A good example:
* Search for iRules.
* Click the Support Tab.
* the, most likely, first result will take you to the new home for the old DevCentral iRules Wiki.
- A change to an unrelated product affected CREATE and READ access to articles and codeshare for approx 8 hrs (Jan 29)
----Coming Soon **
- Another Search update to include F5 Labs results; Threat Research.
Early November 2020 ————————————————————————————————————
- The global search function has been changed to permanently display at the top of every page.
This is the first in a couple of changes we are making to try and make DevCentral search more Usable and efficient.
- Codeshare versions are updated through Version 16.0
- Content Moderation Application: Updated workflow to enable better long-term management
of moderated content.
- Global CDN implementation: to assist with speed issues observed in the eastern
and southern hemispheres.
- Updated permissions models based on Platform Update.
- Fixing issues with RSS feed notifications associated with Platform Update.
- Content Moderation list-refresh bug.
----Coming Soon **
- Global Search changes, Shared results with AskF5, Codeshare Versions.
- Content Moderation Application: Focused primarily on creating an administrative
application designed to enable content admins to moderate content more efficiently
and effectively and at scale.
- Topic pages and queries are showing content.
- Basic SEO updates to some static pages.
- Bugfix with question and codeshare create .js.