Hi, is there a way to update CRL automatically? We do this using bash scripts, is there a official or different way to do it like for example, iRules?
I’ve seen posts like this but it’s a old post.
I’m using BIG-IP 11.6.0
Thanks.
Hi, is there a way to update CRL automatically? We do this using bash scripts, is there a official or different way to do it like for example, iRules?
I’ve seen posts like this but it’s a old post.
I’m using BIG-IP 11.6.0
Thanks.
This can’t be done through iRules, but it should work with iCall. There’s an example that was provided in the comments on that thread: https://devcentral.f5.com/questions/sharing-icall-for-crl-update
I reviewed the syntax and I believe this should still work for 11.6.0.
I was discussing something similar to a colleague yesterday, I believe you can use HTTP Super SIDEBAND Requestor in an iRule to do this: