Hello,
I have import ucs file from my iseries and trying to import it into BIG-IP tenant on rseries but I got this error.
I have tried the manual version and F5 journeys but the result is always the same.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
load_config_files[4900]: "/usr/bin/tmsh -n -g -a load sys config partitions all " - failed. -- 010713d0:3: Symmetric Unit Key decrypt failure - decrypt failure
Unexpected Error: Loading configuration process failed.
2025 Nov 20 21:05:12 localhost.localdomain load_config_files[4900]: "/usr/bin/tmsh -n -g -a load sys config partitions all " - failed. -- 010713d0:3: Symmetric Unit Key decrypt failure - decrypt failure
Broadcast message from systemd-journald@localhost.localdomain (Thu 2025-11-20 21:05:14 EAT):
load_config_files[5614]: "/usr/bin/tmsh -n -g -a load sys config partitions all base " - failed. -- 010713d0:3: Symmetric Unit Key decrypt failure - decrypt failure
Unexpected Error: Loading configuration process failed.
2025 Nov 20 21:05:14 localhost.localdomain load_config_files[5614]: "/usr/bin/tmsh -n -g -a load sys config partitions all base " - failed. -- 010713d0:3: Symmetric Unit Key decrypt failure - decrypt failure
Configuration loading error: base-config-load-failed
For additional details, please see messages in /var/log/ltm