Lightboard Lessons: What is Kubernetes?
In this latest episode of Lightboard Lessons, I cover an overview of Kubernetes, an open-source application container management system.
Here are some general information links, programming resources, as well as the excellent four-part series Marty wrote for Cloud Month a couple summers ago.
- Lightboard Lesson: What are Containers?
- Kubernetes Overview
- F5 Python SDK and Kubernetes
- Calico, Kubernetes, and BIG-IP
- Deploy an app into Kubernetes in less than 24 minutes
- Deploy an app into Kubernetes even faster
- Deploy an app into Kubernetes using Advanced Application Services
- What's happening inside my Kubernetes cluster?