Community Highlights, Week 23 '23
Tips of the week:
1. Be sure to join the DevCentral 20th Anniversary Group to be eligible for the special badge and other prizes!
2. If you see spam or abusive posts, please report them by clicking on the down arrow which is at the top-right of each post and reply, and click Report Inappropriate Content. The DevCentral team will take it from there!
Some content you may have missed:
- MOVEit, Barracuda ESG CVEs, Alexa-Ring FTC case, MCNA, PYPI - May29 -June4 F5 SIRT This Week in Security by Arvin Fopalan
- Let's talk malware! By Aaron Brailsford
- F5 BIG-IP in Cisco ACI Multi-Site and Multi-Pod - Understand Your Requirements by Jennifer Yeung (part of a series she has recently published)
- What were you doing 20 years ago? – DevCentral 20th Anniversary post
- How to become a CTO - Joel Moses - DevCentral Connects Ep 129 - June 1, 2023
- Designing Cisco ACI and F5 Solutions together - on the Brightboard
- F5 BIG-IP in Cisco ACI Multi-Site and Multi-Pod - Design Options Part 1
Forum post highlights:
- Emon_423837 shared his solution for an Insufficient permissions BIG-IQ login error.
- whisperer's reply to paragon's question about disabling Specific Weak Cipher Suites
- The conversation on karthicksankark 's post about No Learning Suggestions But could see Violations in the event logs
- Shadow got some top-tier support from multiple DevCentral MVPs w/regard to their Trouble applying GoDaddy certificate to a virtual server
- Daniel_Wolf explained the difference between Rest API security protection and API Security ASM template to DocteurBGP
There are a few conversations still ongoing, but nothing for the past week that is completely lacking response at this point.