Unable to upload file more than 1 MB to the application server.
Seek for your urgent help if possible. Here is the scenario.
- Application server is hosted behind the F5.
- Client over the internet, tries to upload some files to this application server around 1MB or large, all the time they are failing.
- However 80KB of file were uploaded successfully.
- Entire communication between Client to F5 and F5 to backend server is over HTTPs. (Separate certificate used for client to F5 and F5 to backend server).
- All associated profile uses default configuration options including TCP/HTTP etc.
I can see that F5 is resetting the session while file uploading is taking place all the time. Unable to track the exact cause.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much for reading this.