Forum Discussion

Atlantikdiver_1
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Nov 05, 2014

Orchestrator Plugin "create virtual server" Error

Hello,

i have again a little Problem when i wanted to create a virtual server with the F5 Orechestrator Plugin for VMware, there is a parameter "profileContextType".

When i tip in the example "PROFILE_CONTEXT_TYPE_ALL" i get the following Error Code:

Unable to add profile to virtual server. Error is {"code":400,"message":"Status code:400, uri:"> body: {\"errorResponse\":\"{\\"error\\":{\\"code\\":400,\\"message\\":\\"invalid property value \\\\"context\\\\":\\\\"PROFILE_CONTEXT_TYPE_ALL\\\\"\\"}}\",\"errorStack\":[]}","originalRequestBody":"{\"errorResponse\":\"{\\"error\\":{\\"code\\":400,\\"message\\":\\"invalid property value \\\\"context\\\\":\\\\"PROFILE_CONTEXT_TYPE_ALL\\\\"\\"}}\",\"errorStack\":[]}","restOperationId":93017,"errorStack":["java.net.ProtocolException: Status code:400, uri:"> body: {\"errorResponse\":\"{\\"error\\":{\\"code\\":400,\\"message\\":\\"invalid property value \\\\"context\\\\":\\\\"PROFILE_CONTEXT_TYPE_ALL\\\\"\\"}}\",\"errorStack\":[]}","at com.f5.rest.common.RestRequestSender.finish(RestRequestSender.java:412)","at com.f5.rest.common.RestRequestSender.processNext(RestRequestSender.java:397)","at com.f5.rest.common.RestHelper$2.run(RestHelper.java:1478)","at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)","at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)","at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)\n"]} (Dynamic Script Module name : createVirtualServer16)

I think the Problem is that the example is the SOAP Interface and i am using the REST Interface. Does someone knows the command for the REST Interface ?

Regards